A 4-part Phase 1/2 study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of M254 in healthy volunteers and in patients with immune thrombocytopenic purpura
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs M-254 (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Momenta Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Jan 2019 According to a Momenta Pharmaceuticals media release, first subject has been dosed in this study.
- 04 Oct 2018 According to a Momenta Pharmaceuticals media release, an overview of this trial will be included in a presentation at the live webcast of Momenta Pharmaceuticals of its R and D day which is to be held on 11 Oct 2018.
- 09 Aug 2018 According to a Momenta Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has successfully completed the IND studies and is expecting to initiate this phase 1/2 study in late 2018 or early 2019, pending regulatory feedback.