BCT 1702 (CHARIOT): A phase II study evaluating efficacy and safety of Ipilimumab and Nivolumab with neoadjuvant weekly paclitaxel after anthracycline based chemotherapy in high-risk primary triple negative breast cancer, followed by definitive surgery and one year total duration of Nivolumab.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHARIOT
- 12 Oct 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 25 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Apr 2022 to 30 Jun 2022.
- 25 May 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Apr 2018 to 30 Jun 2018.