BCT 1702 (CHARIOT): Patients with high-risk primary triple negative breast cancer who have had anthracycline-based chemotherapy will receive Ipilimumab and Nivolumab with weekly paclitaxel, followed by definitive surgery and further treatment with Nivolumab to evaluate the safety, feasibility and efficacy of this treatment.
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHARIOT
- 15 Feb 2018 Last checked against Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry
- 14 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jan 2022 to 30 Apr 2022.
- 14 Feb 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 31 Jan 2018 to 30 Apr 2018.