A Phase II Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of FOLFIRI + Panitumumab as First-line Treatment in Elderly Patients With RAS/BRAF Wild-type Unresectable Metastatic Colorectal Cancer and Good Performance Status
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPALO
- 07 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 28 Feb 2021 to 31 Jan 2021.
- 07 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Feb 2021 to 31 Jan 2021.
- 07 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.