A Single-arm, Open-label, Multicenter Study of Enfortumab Vedotin (ASG-22CE) for Treatment of Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Cancer Who Previously Received Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor (CPI) Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enfortumab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urethral cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma; Seattle Genetics
- 09 Jul 2018 According to a Seattle Genetics media release, enrolment has been completed in the cohort of patients with locally advanced or metastatic urothelial cancer who have been previously treated with both platinum chemotherapy and a checkpoint inhibitor (PD-L1 or PD-1), and company expects to report topline efficacy and safety results in the first half of 2019.
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Jun 2018 Design of this trial presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2018 Annual Meeting, according to an Astellas Pharma media release.