A Phase 4 Double-blind Study to Evaluate the Shedding and Immunogenicity of Trivalent and Quadrivalent Formulations of FluMist in Children 24 to < 48 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine live (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 21 Feb 2018 According to an AstraZeneca media release, full results from this trial will be presented at a forthcoming medical meeting.
- 21 Feb 2018 According to an AstraZeneca media release, the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has voted in favor of a renewed recommendation for the use of FLUMIST QUADRIVALENT (Influenza Vaccine Live, Intranasal) in the US for the 2018-2019 season. The recommendation follows the presentation of positive results from this trial.
- 19 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.