A Phase 1/2 Open-Label, Safety, Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic and Efficacy Study of RX-3117 in Combination With Abraxane® in Subjects With Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorocyclopentenylcytosine (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rexahn Pharmaceuticals
- 15 May 2018 According to a Rexahn Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the review of the Safety Monitoring Committee (SMC), the company has entered in the second stage of the study. The subjects will be dosed at the highest (700 mg) recommended dose. Up to 40 patients will be enrolled into the second stage of the study
- 12 Mar 2018 According to a Rexahn Pharmaceuticals media release, interim data readout expected in 2018.
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Rexahn Pharmaceuticals media release, first patient has been dosed.