A Phase 1 Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Anti-Tumor Activity of ABBV-176 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors Likely to Express Prolactin Receptor (PRLR)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ABBV 176 (Primary)
- Indications Adrenocortical carcinoma; Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Liver cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 28 Nov 2018 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 28 Aug 2018 Status changed from recruiting to suspended due to safety issues.
- 20 Jul 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 120.