A Prospective, Multicentre, Epidemiological Study Assessing the Impact of Childhood Vaccination with PCV13 and PCV7 on Distribution of Streptococcus Pneumonia Serotypes (PCV13 and PCV7) in Immunocompetent Adults Hospitalized with Community Acquired Pneumonia (CAP)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAPA
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 16 Apr 2019 Results presented at the 29th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 24 Apr 2018 Results of a study investigating specific serotypes causing pneumococcal CAP presented at the 28th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- 17 Aug 2017 Results published in the Vaccine Journal.