A Phase 1b, Dose-escalation Study of Pexa-Vec (Thymidine Kinase-Deactivated Vaccinia Virus Plus GM-CSF) in Combination With REGN2810 (Anti-PD-1) in Patients With Metastatic or Unresectable Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cemiplimab (Primary) ; Pexastimogene devacirepvec (Primary) ; Pexastimogene devacirepvec (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors SillaJen Biotherapeutics
- 29 May 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 May 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 20 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 Sep 2020.