A Phase 1b Multi-cohort Study of the Combination of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Plus Binimetinib Alone or the Combination of Pembrolizumab Plus Chemotherapy With or Without Binimetinib in Participants With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (KEYNOTE-651)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Binimetinib (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-651
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 07 Mar 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 Dec 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 09 Aug 2017 According to an Array BioPharma media release, results from these and other study (CTP 285347) will be used to determine optimal approaches to further clinical development of the respective combinations.