A Phase 1/2a Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of ALVAC-HIV (vCP2438) and of MF59- or AS01B-adjuvanted Clade C Env Protein, in Healthy, HIV-uninfected Adult Participants
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs HIV vaccine-vCP2438 (Primary) ; AS01B; MF 59
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms HVTN120
- 19 Oct 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Sep 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 320 to 160.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated