A Phase III, Randomized, Multicenter, Double-blind Study to Compare Efficacy and Safety of EG12014 With Herceptin as Neoadjuvant Treatment in Combination With Anthracycline/Paclitaxel-based Systemic Therapy in Patients With HER2 Positive Early Breast Cancer
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Anthracyclines; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EirGenix
- 08 Feb 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 15 May 2017 New trial record
- 02 May 2017 According to an EirGenix media release, the design of this Phase III study, along with the regulatory strategy of EG12014 biosimilar program, will be discussed in the regulatory meetings with the EMA and FDA in Q2-Q3, 2017.