A Phase IIb, placebo-controlled 13-week, study of THX-TS01 for the treatment of Tourette Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dronabinol/palmitoylethanolamide (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Therapix Biosciences
- 31 May 2018 According to a Therapix Biosciences media release, the company anticipates to enrol first patient by the end of the third quarter. Top line results are expected in the first half of 2019.
- 09 Apr 2018 According to Therapix Biosciences Ltd. media release, based on the data from a Phase IIa trial (see profile 700273303) the company is planning to this trial.
- 07 Feb 2018 According to a Therapix Biosciences media release, company is intended to submit the IND for THX-110 via the 505(b)(2) pathway to initate trial in USA and expects to initiate the trial in second half of 2018.