A Phase IIb, placebo-controlled 13-week, study of THX-TS01 for the treatment of Tourette Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dronabinol/palmitoylethanolamide (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Therapix Biosciences
- 09 Apr 2018 According to Therapix Biosciences Ltd. media release, based on the data from a Phase IIa trial (see profile 700273303) the company is planning to this trial.
- 07 Feb 2018 According to a Therapix Biosciences media release, company is intended to submit the IND for THX-110 via the 505(b)(2) pathway to initate trial in USA and expects to initiate the trial in second half of 2018.
- 09 Nov 2017 According to a Therapix Biosciences media release, this study is anticipated to be conducted exclusively at the Hannover Medical School in Germany and the Company currently anticipates submitting the Investigational Medicinal Product Dossier (IMPD) for this trial by the end of 2017.