A Phase IB Open-label, Dose Escalation and Expansion Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Clinical Activity of GSK525762 in Combination With Androgen Deprivation Therapy and Other Agents in Subjects With Castrate-resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Molibresib (Primary) ; Abiraterone; Enzalutamide; Prednisone
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 19 Jul 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 19 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 29 Jul 2019 to 28 Feb 2022.
- 19 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Sep 2018 to 26 Feb 2021.