Multi-Institutional Phase II Study of Radiation Therapy and Anti-PD-L1 Checkpoint Inhibition (Durvalumab) With or Without Anti-CTLA-4 Inhibition (Tremelimumab) in Patients With Unresectable, Muscle-Invasive or Metastatic Urothelial Bladder Cancer That Are Ineligible or Refusing Chemotherapy
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.