A Phase III Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy of the Addition of Inotuzumab Ozogamicin (a Conjugated Anti-CD22 Monoclonal Antibody) to Frontline Therapy in Young Adults (Ages 18-39 Years) With Newly Diagnosed Precursor B-Cell ALL
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Inotuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Allopurinol; Asparaginase; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate; Methotrexate; Rituximab; Tioguanine; Vincristine
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jul 2018 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 08 Jun 2018 Status changed from recruiting to suspended due to Interim analysis.
- 02 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.