A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study Evaluating Teprotumumab (HZN-001) Treatment in Subjects With Active Thyroid Eye Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Teprotumumab (Primary)
- Indications Graves ophthalmopathy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIC
- Sponsors Horizon Pharma
- 04 Sep 2018 According to a Horizon Pharma media release, top-line results from this study is expected in the second quarter of 2019.
- 01 Aug 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 May 2018 According to a Horizon Pharma media release, the trial is 50 percent enrolled and is on track for enrollment completion by year end, or earlier.