A Randomized, Multicenter, Phase 2 Study of DSP-7888 Dosing Emulsion in Combination With Bevacizumab Versus Bevacizumab Alone in Patients With Recurrent or Progressive Glioblastoma Following Initial Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Adegramotide/nelatimotide (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms WIZARD201G
- Sponsors Boston Biomedical
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 17 May 2018 According to the Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma media release, study design from this study will be presented at the 2018 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
- 25 Apr 2018 According to a Boston Biomedical media release, first patient has been dosed.