A Randomized, Multicenter, Phase 2 Study of DSP-7888 Dosing Emulsion in Combination With Bevacizumab Versus Bevacizumab Alone in Patients With Recurrent or Progressive Glioblastoma Following Initial Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Adegramotide/nelatimotide (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms WIZARD201G
- Sponsors Boston Biomedical
- 03 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Oct 2020.
- 03 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 05 Jun 2018 Trial design presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology