A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled, Parallel Group Study of the Safety and Effectiveness of A-101(Hydrogen Peroxide) Topical Solution in Subjects With Seborrheic Keratosis Lesions on the Trunk, Extremities, and Face
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Hydrogen peroxide (Primary)
- Indications Seborrhoeic keratosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aclaris Therapeutics
- 19 Feb 2019 According to an Aclaris Therapeutics media release, data from the study will be presented at the 77th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) 2019.
- 28 Sep 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 22 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History