DAPASALT: An Open Label, Phase IV, Mechanistic, Three-Arm Study to Evaluate the Natriuretic Effect of 2-Week Dapagliflozin Treatment in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients With Either Preserved or Impaired Renal Function and Non-Diabetics With Impaired Renal Function
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Renal failure; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DAPASALT
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 31 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 27 Feb 2019 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 15 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 15 Oct 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 27 Feb 2019.