FIGHT: A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Study Evaluating Bemarituzumab (FPA144) and Modified FOLFOX6 in Patients With Previously Untreated Advanced Gastric and Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer: Phase 3 Preceded by Dose-Finding in Phase 1
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Bemarituzumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIGHT
- Sponsors Five Prime Therapeutics
- 01 Oct 2018 According to a Five Prime Therapeutics media release, first patient has been dosed at a participating investigative site in China.
- 30 May 2018 According to a Five Prime Therapeutics media release, the Phase 3 portion of the trial is expected to begin in the second half of 2018.
- 19 Dec 2017 According to a Five Prime Therapeutics media release, the company expects to begin this trial in second half 2018. In china, Zai Lab will manage this clinical trial.