A Phase II Study of Combination Treatment With TBI-1401(HF10), a Replication-competent HSV-1 Oncolytic Virus, and Ipilimumab in Japanese Patients With Stage IIIB, IIIC, or IV Unresectable or Metastatic Malignant Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Canerpaturev (Primary) ; Ipilimumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takara Bio
- 19 Oct 2018 Results presented in a Takara Bio media release.
- 19 Oct 2018 According to a Takara Bio media release, data will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology 2018 Congress.
- 16 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History