A Phase II Study of Combination Treatment With TBI-1401(HF10), a Replication-competent HSV-1 Oncolytic Virus, and Ipilimumab in Japanese Patients With Stage IIIB, IIIC, or IV Unresectable or Metastatic Malignant Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Canerpaturev (Primary) ; Ipilimumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takara Bio
- 16 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 17 May 2017 New trial record