A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Single Ascending Doses of PBI-4547 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs PBI 4547 (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Liminal BioSciences
- 17 Nov 2019 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, according to a ProMetic Biosciences media release.
- 11 Nov 2019 According to a ProMetic Biosciences media release, this trial has been suspended while the company is reviewing the Pharmacokinetic data from the first 3 cohorts. No safety issues or severe adverse effects have been observed.
- 18 Oct 2019 According to a ProMetic Biosciences media release, presentation of the study will be given at H.C. Wainwright & Co. 3rd Annual NASH Investor Conference at 16:20 ET on Monday, October 21, 2019 in New York, USA