A Pilot Study of a GVAX Pancreas Vaccine (With Cyclophosphamide) in Combination With a PD-1 Blockade Antibody (Pembrolizumab) and a Macrophage Targeting Agent (CSF1R Inhibitor) for the Treatment of Patients With Borderline Resectable Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; IMC CS4 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Tumour cell vaccine-GVAX (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 05 Nov 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2020 to 1 Sep 2020.
- 05 Nov 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2020 to 1 Sep 2020.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated