A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Two-Arm, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Multiple Dose Escalation Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of LJPC-401 in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Hepcidin (Primary)
- Indications Beta-thalassaemia; Haemochromatosis; Iron overload
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors La Jolla Pharmaceutical Australia
- 23 Jan 2018 According to the australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry, One multiple dose cohort was enrolled during study conduct.
- 23 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed.
- 18 May 2017 New trial record