Phase 3, Open-Label, Switch Over Study to Assess Safety, Efficacy & PK of Pegunigalsidase Alfa 2 mg/kg Administered Every 4 Weeks for 52 Weeks in Fabry Disease Patients Currently Treated With Enzyme Replacement Therapy: Fabrazyme® (Agalsidase Beta) or Replagal™ (Agalsidase Alfa)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pegunigalsidase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Fabry's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRIGHT
- Sponsors Protalix Biotherapeutics
- 06 Mar 2018 According to a Protalix Biotherapeutics media release, the Company expects to finalize enrollment in this trial during 2018.
- 12 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Jun 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.