A 52-Week Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel- Group Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Ixekizumab Versus Adalimumab in Patients With Psoriatic Arthritis Who Are Biologic Disease-Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drug Naive
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ixekizumab (Primary) ; Adalimumab
- Indications Plaque psoriasis; Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIRIT-H2H
- Sponsors Eli Lilly and Company
- 17 Dec 2018 Results preseted in Eli Lilly and Company Media Release,
- 17 Dec 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to Eli Lilly and Company media release.
- 17 Dec 2018 According to an Eli Lilly and Company media release, company plans to submit detailed data from this study for disclosure at scientific meetings and in peer-reviewed journals in 2019.