A Randomized, Multi-Center, Double Blind, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Subcutaneous (SC) Tocilizumab (TCZ) in Combination With Methotrexate (MTX) and as Monotherapy Versus MTX in Patients With Moderate to Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis With Inadequate Response to Current DMARD Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 22 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 20 Mar 2020 to 20 Jun 2020.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 425 to 300.