A Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 3 Study of Abemaciclib Combined with Standard Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy versus Standard Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy Alone in Patients with High Risk, Node Positive, Early Stage, Hormone Receptor Positive, Human Epidermal Receptor 2 Negative, Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Abemaciclib (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms monarchE
- Sponsors Eli Lilly; Eli Lilly and Company; Eli Lilly Japan
- 04 Sep 2018 Planned End Date changed from 28 Jun 2027 to 10 Jun 2027.
- 04 Sep 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Jun 2022 to 12 Apr 2021.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated