A Multicenter, 2-Part, 6-Week, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-design Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of AEVI-001 in Children and Adolescents (Ages 6-17 Years) With Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and With or Without Copy Number Variants in Specific Genes Implicated in Glutamatergic Signaling and Neuronal Connectivity
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fasoracetam (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASCEND
- Sponsors Aevi Genomic Medicine
- 15 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 15 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 12 Jun 2018 According to Aevi Genomic Medicine media release, Top-line results expected during the fourth quarter 2018.