Study of Safety and Efficacy of Anti-CD19 Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cell(C-CAR011) Treatment in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory B Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD19 CAR-transduced T cells (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cellular Biomedicine Group
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Cellular Biomedicine Group media release, top-line data from the study is expected by year-end.
- 19 May 2017 New trial record
- 15 May 2017 According to a Cellular Biomedicine meida release, the company anticipates topline data in the fourth quarter of 2017.