An International, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Phase 2 Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Diacerein 1% Ointment Topical Formulation in Subjects with Epidermolysis Bullosa Simplex (EBS) [DELIVERS Study]
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Diacerein (Primary)
- Indications Epidermolysis bullosa
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DELIVERS
- Sponsors Castle Creek Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 06 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 15 Jan 2018 According to a Castle Creek Pharmaceuticals media release, the phase II portion of this trial is completed and the phase III portion is ongoing.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History