A Phase III, Randomized, Multi-Center, Open-Label, Comparative Global Study to Determine the Efficacy of Durvalumab or Durvalumab and Tremelimumab in Combination With Platinum-Based Chemotherapy for First-Line Treatment in Patients With Metastatic Non Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) (POSEIDON)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed; Tremelimumab
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POSEIDON
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 12 Jul 2021 to 24 Sep 2021.
- 20 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jul 2019 to 30 Sep 2019.