Efficacy and tolerability of ixazomib, daratumumab and low dose dexamethasone (IDd) followed by ixazomib and daratumumab maintenance therapy until progression for a maximum of 2 years in unfit and frail newly diagnosed multiple myeloma patients; an open-label phase II trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; Ixazomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HOVON 143 MM
- 04 Dec 2018 Interim results of the first 10/32 included frail patients who completed the first 4 induction cycles, and severe adverse events of n=58 data cut of 16 july 2018, presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 19 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Mar 2020 to 1 Apr 2021.
- 29 Jun 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 15 May 2017 to 19 Jun 2017.