Efficacy and tolerability of ixazomib, daratumumab and low dose dexamethasone (IDd) followed by ixazomib and daratumumab maintenance therapy until progression for a maximum of 2 years in unfit and frail newly diagnosed multiple myeloma patients; an open-label phase II trial
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; Ixazomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HOVON 143 MM
- 19 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Mar 2020 to 1 Apr 2021.
- 24 Jul 2017 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database EudraCT2016-002600-90)
- 29 Jun 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 15 May 2017 to 19 Jun 2017.