FATE-NK100 as Monotherapy and in Combination With Monoclonal Antibody in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs FATE NK100 (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Trastuzumab
- Indications Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Head and neck cancer; Liver cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Renal cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DIMENSION
- Sponsors Fate Therapeutics
- 20 Feb 2018 According to a Fate Therapeutics media release, Manish R. Patel, D.O., Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Hematology, Oncology and Transplantation at the University of Minnesota is the principal investigator of the study.
- 20 Feb 2018 According to a Fate Therapeutics media release, first patient has been treated in this study.
- 06 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Mar 2020.