A Single-Dose, Open-Label, Parallel-Group Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics of Inclisiran in Subjects With Renal Impairment Compared to Subjects With Normal Renal Function (ORION-7)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Inclisiran (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms ORION-7
- Sponsors The Medicines Company
- 17 Oct 2019 Results assessing safety and pharmacodynamics of inclisiran in patients with renal impairment from two studies (ORION-1 and ORION-7), published in the Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
- 27 May 2019 According to The Medicines Company media release, results of combined analysis of data (n=279) from ORION-1 and ORION-7 studies, presented at the 87th European Atherosclerosis Society (EAS) Congress 2019.
- 27 May 2019 Results of combined analysis (n=279) of data from ORION-1 and ORION-7 studies, presented in The Medicines Company media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History