A Phase 1 Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study of OTX-TKI for Intravitreal Use in Subjects With Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Axitinib (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ocular Therapeutix
- 12 Nov 2019 According to an Ocular Therapeutix media release, the company has completed the dosing of the first cohort of subjects in the Phase 1, multi-center, open-label study with no safety concern and has moved to dosing a second cohort with a higher dosage.
- 07 Aug 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 25 to 24.
- 10 May 2019 According to an Ocular Therapeutix media release, the Data and Safety Monitoring Committee met and agreed with the recommendation to dose the next cohort of subjects at a higher dose.