An Open Label, Phase I Dose-finding Study of BI 754111 in Combination With BI 754091 in Patients With Advanced Solid Cancers and of BI 754111 Monotherapy With Subsequent Combination With BI 754091 in Patients With Follicular Lymphoma, Followed by an Expansion Cohort at the RPIID of the Combination in Patients With Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BI 754091 (Primary) ; BI 754111 (Primary)
- Indications Follicular lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 75 to 70.
- 27 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 75.
- 27 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.