Application of NY-ESO-1-specific TCR Affinity Enhancing Specific T Cell Therapy (TAEST16001) in Solid Tumors Except Non Small Cell Lung Cancer,Including Liver Cancer,Gastric Cancer,Esophageal Cancer and so on
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs TAEST 16001 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Bone cancer; Carcinoma; Gastric cancer; Liver cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Soft tissue sarcoma; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Jan 2019 Treatment change- interleukin-2 subcutaneous injection is removed from the treatment. Lymphodepleting regimen pretreatment with fludarabine and cyclophosphamide is added.
- 14 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 May 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 14 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.