Treatment Patterns And Clinical Outcomes Among Patients Receiving Palbociclib Combinations For Hr+/her2- Advanced/Metastatic Breast Cancer In Real World Settings
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant; Letrozole
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IRIS
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of women who had failed endocrine therapy in adjuvant settings (n= 652 ) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=162) assessing treatment patterns and clinical outcomes associated with palbociclib combination therapy in Argentina, were presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 24 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.