First in human safety study of FX-322 in adults undergoing cochlear implantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs FX 322 (Primary)
- Indications Sensorineural hearing loss
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Frequency Therapeutics
- 21 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (To assess diffusion of FX-322 from the middle ear, across the oval and round window membranes, and into the cochlear fluid (perilymph). The concentration of FX-322 will be analysed from the perilymph fluid and blood plasma by standard laboratory methods.), as reported in a Frequency Therapeutics Media Release.
- 21 Dec 2017 Results published in the Frequency Therapeutics Media Release
- 21 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported in a Frequency Therapeutics media release.