A Phase I, First Time in Human, Two Part, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind (Sponsor Unblind), Single and Repeat Dose Escalating Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of GSK3352589, a REarranged During Transfection (RET) Growth Factor Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, in Normal Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BOS 589 (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 16 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 23 May 2017 New trial record
- 22 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 96 to 64.