A phase I/II multiple ascending dose open-label safety and efficacy study of the Notch Inhibitor LY3056480 in patients with mild to moderate sensorineural hearing loss
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs LY 3056480 (Primary)
- Indications Sensorineural hearing loss
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REGAIN
- Sponsors Audion Therapeutics
- 05 Feb 2019 According to the Audion Therapeutics media release, recruitment for phase II part of the study started in January 2019 and company plans to enroll 40 adult patients in UK, Germany and Greece. Efficacy parameters for this phase are pure tone hearing levels and speech in noise performance.
- 05 Feb 2019 Positive phase I results presented in the Audion Therapeutics media release.
- 23 May 2017 New trial record