Phase 2 Study of an Immunotherapeutic Vaccine, DPX-Survivac With Low Dose Cyclophosphamide Administered With a Pembrolizumab in Patients With Persistent or Recurrent/Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; EMD 640744 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPiReL
- 18 Sep 2018 Results presented in the IMV media release.
- 03 May 2018 According to an IMV media release, Immunovaccine has changed its name to IMV.
- 28 Mar 2018 According to an Immunovaccine media release, first patient has been treated in this trial.