Phase 1/2a Study of the Anti-PD-L1 Monoclonal Antibody Durvalumab in Combination With Pralatrexate and Romidepsin, Oral 5-Azacitidine and Romidepsin, Romidepsin Alone, or Oral 5-Azacitidine Alone for the Treatment of Patients With Relapsed and Refractory Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary) ; Pralatrexate (Primary) ; Romidepsin (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Mar 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 20 Nov 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 25 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 15 Sep 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.